We provide aviation security and dangerous goods training for a variety of organisations in the aviation and air freight industry.
We provide customised training solutions for your business.
So, if you are a:
- freight forwarder
- ramp/ground handling agent
- courier company
- security company
or are interested in a training solution, contact us today.
We are passionate about excellence,education and saving lives.
We feel by giving quality education to each and every single learner that we interact with, we are saving lives.
By helping just one learner see just how important their job function is, and by making them aware of the vital role that they play in the aviation, freight forwarder or courier industry, we help keep aviation secure.
Ultimately, we help save lives.
Professional Training Centre
Our main training centre is found in Jet Park, Boksburg near O.R. Tambo International Airport. We are ideally situated in the hub of the aviation and freight forwarder industry.
We also have branches in Cape Town and Durban, that offer training as required by our clients.
Our accredited instructors are willing to travel, contact us today to find out how we can satisfy your training needs.
Professional Aviation Services (Pty) Ltd has been actively involved in the aviation industry for over 35 years and has been an Authorised Training Centre at the SACAA since 2008.
Professional Aviation Services is an accredited Aviation Training Organisation for:
- For Dangerous Goods (all categories) under Part 92 (CAA/DG/0031)
- Accredited Aviation Security Training Organisation (CAA/10908/ASTO) for Aviation Security Awareness Training, RPAS Aviation Security Awareness, Level 1: Aviation Security Screener (Passenger and Baggage) and (Cargo), Level 2: Aviation Security Supervisor (Passenger and Baggage) and (Cargo), Level 3: Aviation Security Manager (Airport,Airlines) and (Cargo)
- IATA Authorised training Centre, reference ZA‐PRI‐3‐14‐001, we offer IATA Dangerous Goods training, Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines Training.
- Accredited Training Provider with the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA 11-175); training fees paid are consequently partially recoverable from clients Skills Development Levy .Download our TETA Confirmation Letter heere→. TETA Letter
Professional has been the training partner to a major courier company for the past 6 years where we complete over 1 000 training interventions in a 3-month period every two years. We are also the preferred training partner to two major security groups and for 36 SACAA authorised Regulated Agents.
We have completed more than 16 000 training interventions since 2010.